SCI will be hosting a virtual panel discussion at the ReEnergy Africa Summit on Thursday, October 27th, 2022, at 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM CAT/ 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM PST/ 9:00 – 10:00 AM EST. Join SCI’s Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes, SCI Science Director Alan Bigelow, Ph.D., Wilkinson Mwenda with Ecomandate, Professor Jacob Kithinji with the University of Nairobi, SCI Global Advisor Kawesa Mukasa, and Esther Wang’ombe, Senior Deputy Director, Renewable Energy, Kenyan Ministry of Energy.
ReEnergy Africa Summit 2022 is the third annual event and the first in-person format with a virtual presence to be hosted in Kigali, Rwanda.
To register for this event visit: https://www.reenergyafrica.com/summit/registration/
- Breakthrough growth in renewables in South-East and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia must be accelerated to end fossil dependency and boost energy security.
- Women Sustainable Energy Program
- Renewables in Angola – National Status Report 2022
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) will be hosting a panel session at the ReEnergy Africa Summit
- IX Edition of the Solar Forum – 5 and 6 October 2022￼