SCI will be hosting a virtual panel discussion at the ReEnergy Africa Summit on Thursday, October 27th, 2022, at 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM CAT/ 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM PST/ 9:00 – 10:00 AM EST. Join SCI’s Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes, SCI Science Director Alan Bigelow, Ph.D., Wilkinson Mwenda with Ecomandate, Professor Jacob Kithinji with the University of Nairobi, SCI Global Advisor Kawesa Mukasa, and Esther Wang’ombe, Senior Deputy Director, Renewable Energy, Kenyan Ministry of Energy.
ReEnergy Africa Summit 2022 is the third annual event and the first in-person format with a virtual presence to be hosted in Kigali, Rwanda.
To register for this event visit: https://www.reenergyafrica.com/summit/registration/
- GSC Kicks off 2023: Stronger Ties With IRENA, Increased Ambition and Commitment to Solar’s Leadership as SolarPower Europe’s Máté Heisz Takes Over as New Chair
- Australia: replacing despair and denial with action and optimism
- Solar PV reaches 24 gigawatts and exceeds BRL 121.6 billion in investments in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Solar Cookers International – Annual Report
- Solar PV reaches 23.9 gigawatts (GW) of installed power and is now the second largest source in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports