A global health crisis, inequities abound, and a burning environment. These global challenges require global solutions. Solar cooking reduces risks such as air pollution, deforestation, and respiratory disease. It increases energy independence, food stability, health, and safety.
SCI is creating a future where people worldwide can cook with the free, sustainable energy of the sun and live in thriving environments with more trees and cleaner air. Look inside SCI’s 2020 Annual Report to see the impact. Together, we are building the capacity of local communities, advocating on the international level, and furthering research and the spread of knowledge worldwide.
Click here to read the report: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/financials
- Solar photovoltaic energy reaches 4 gigawatts in distributed generation in Brazil
- Meet the global PV community in Lisbon 2021
- SCI share successes at the ReEnergy Africa E-Summit
- Photovoltaics and the triumph of the industrial revolution in Spain
- The Renewables in Cities Global Status Report is ready for your input!
December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm