A global health crisis, inequities abound, and a burning environment. These global challenges require global solutions. Solar cooking reduces risks such as air pollution, deforestation, and respiratory disease. It increases energy independence, food stability, health, and safety.
SCI is creating a future where people worldwide can cook with the free, sustainable energy of the sun and live in thriving environments with more trees and cleaner air. Look inside SCI’s 2020 Annual Report to see the impact. Together, we are building the capacity of local communities, advocating on the international level, and furthering research and the spread of knowledge worldwide.
Click here to read the report: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/financials
- Solar PV is key for ASEAN decarbonization goals, with rooftop and floating gaining momentum
- Green solar power for Markt Ebensfeld
- Teresa Ribera announces at the 8th Solar Forum that the National Floating Photovoltaic Strategy is close to approval
- Look for Solar Cookers International at this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26)
- Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm