A global health crisis, inequities abound, and a burning environment. These global challenges require global solutions. Solar cooking reduces risks such as air pollution, deforestation, and respiratory disease. It increases energy independence, food stability, health, and safety.
SCI is creating a future where people worldwide can cook with the free, sustainable energy of the sun and live in thriving environments with more trees and cleaner air. Look inside SCI’s 2020 Annual Report to see the impact. Together, we are building the capacity of local communities, advocating on the international level, and furthering research and the spread of knowledge worldwide.
Click here to read the report: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/financials
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial