Solar Cookers International continued to raise your voice in support of solar cooking at the United Nations Climate Dialogues virtual event which took place on December 2, 2020. In collaboration with The Women and Gender Constituency, SCI discussed solar cooking’s positive impacts for women and the environment.
Speakers included SCI Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes, SCI Science Director Alan Bigelow, Ph.D., The Women and Gender Constituency’s (WGC) Anne Barre, and SCI Global Advisor Dr. Mrs. Janak Palta McGilligan
Click here to watch the video: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/solar-cookings-positive-impacts-women-and-environment-1
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm