Solar Cookers International continued to raise your voice in support of solar cooking at the United Nations Climate Dialogues virtual event which took place on December 2, 2020. In collaboration with The Women and Gender Constituency, SCI discussed solar cooking’s positive impacts for women and the environment.
Speakers included SCI Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes, SCI Science Director Alan Bigelow, Ph.D., The Women and Gender Constituency’s (WGC) Anne Barre, and SCI Global Advisor Dr. Mrs. Janak Palta McGilligan
Click here to watch the video: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/solar-cookings-positive-impacts-women-and-environment-1
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes