Solargis has decided to release regional maps that show the % deviation in solar radiation from the long-term average. The variability in solar radiation is caused mainly by the changes in cloud formations and the concentration of aerosols in the atmosphere. These maps are basic tools to understand and evaluate the performance of your solar plants.
- Maps showing annual deviation for 2019 are available for direct download.
- Monthly maps are available as a free email subscription service
Receive the maps in your inbox each month by subscribing at https://solargis.com/products/monitor/solar-performance-maps
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm