Global Solar Council > News > Member/Partner News > Solargis releases annual and monthly difference maps for free
Solargis releases annual and monthly difference maps for free
May 27, 2020 Global Solar Council Member/Partner News
Solargis has decided to release regional maps that show the % deviation in solar radiation from the long-term average. The variability in solar radiation is caused mainly by the changes in cloud formations and the concentration of aerosols in the atmosphere. These maps are basic tools to understand and evaluate the performance of your solar plants.
- Maps showing annual deviation for 2019 are available for direct download.
- Monthly maps are available as a free email subscription service
Receive the maps in your inbox each month by subscribing at https://solargis.com/products/monitor/solar-performance-maps
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition