Solargis has decided to release regional maps that show the % deviation in solar radiation from the long-term average. The variability in solar radiation is caused mainly by the changes in cloud formations and the concentration of aerosols in the atmosphere. These maps are basic tools to understand and evaluate the performance of your solar plants.
- Maps showing annual deviation for 2019 are available for direct download.
- Monthly maps are available as a free email subscription service
Receive the maps in your inbox each month by subscribing at https://solargis.com/products/monitor/solar-performance-maps
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy