Solargis has decided to release regional maps that show the % deviation in solar radiation from the long-term average. The variability in solar radiation is caused mainly by the changes in cloud formations and the concentration of aerosols in the atmosphere. These maps are basic tools to understand and evaluate the performance of your solar plants.
- Maps showing annual deviation for 2019 are available for direct download.
- Monthly maps are available as a free email subscription service
Receive the maps in your inbox each month by subscribing at https://solargis.com/products/monitor/solar-performance-maps
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial