Solargis has decided to release regional maps that show the % deviation in solar radiation from the long-term average. The variability in solar radiation is caused mainly by the changes in cloud formations and the concentration of aerosols in the atmosphere. These maps are basic tools to understand and evaluate the performance of your solar plants.
- Maps showing annual deviation for 2019 are available for direct download.
- Monthly maps are available as a free email subscription service
Receive the maps in your inbox each month by subscribing at https://solargis.com/products/monitor/solar-performance-maps
- Brazil becomes an official member of the International Solar Alliance – ISA
- Self-generation from Solar PV in Brazil exceeds 14 gigawatts of installed power and surpass e Itaipu, the world’s second largest hydropower plant
- The summer of collapse￼
- Despite Historic Consensus on Reparations, COP27 Misses the Root Cause of Loss and Damage
- Global Solar Council statement in relation to the draft text of the cover decisions of COP27 on Nov. 18 – 9am EET