Solargis has decided to release regional maps that show the % deviation in solar radiation from the long-term average. The variability in solar radiation is caused mainly by the changes in cloud formations and the concentration of aerosols in the atmosphere. These maps are basic tools to understand and evaluate the performance of your solar plants.
- Maps showing annual deviation for 2019 are available for direct download.
- Monthly maps are available as a free email subscription service
Receive the maps in your inbox each month by subscribing at https://solargis.com/products/monitor/solar-performance-maps
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm