SolarPower Europe has launched its new Shine On digital series, brightening your day with regular podcasts, webinars, and executive interviews.
You can stay up to date with the latest business and policy intelligence shaping the solar industry, with dispatches from the frontlines of the energy transition, in-depth interviews with sector heavyweights, and interactive webinars covering the most important topics in solar.
Following our ‘Shine On: In the time of COVID-19’ series in April and May we have a new webinar series planned throughout the month of June 2020, with topics ranging from BIPV and solar construction products for building renovations to a webinar on the increasing effect of extreme weather on solar PV projects to the launch of SolarPower Europe’s Grids Working Group.
Our new Shine On podcast is available on iTunes, Spotify or Buzzsprout, with episodes delving into impact of COVID-19 on solar associations and companies. Look out for our executive interviews with various industry experts and policymakers on the most important topics for the solar sector.
Listen to our podcasts: https://www.buzzsprout.com/856645
Register to our upcoming webinars: https://www.solarpowereurope.org/events/
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm