SolarPower Europe has launched its new Shine On digital series, brightening your day with regular podcasts, webinars, and executive interviews.
You can stay up to date with the latest business and policy intelligence shaping the solar industry, with dispatches from the frontlines of the energy transition, in-depth interviews with sector heavyweights, and interactive webinars covering the most important topics in solar.
Following our ‘Shine On: In the time of COVID-19’ series in April and May we have a new webinar series planned throughout the month of June 2020, with topics ranging from BIPV and solar construction products for building renovations to a webinar on the increasing effect of extreme weather on solar PV projects to the launch of SolarPower Europe’s Grids Working Group.
Our new Shine On podcast is available on iTunes, Spotify or Buzzsprout, with episodes delving into impact of COVID-19 on solar associations and companies. Look out for our executive interviews with various industry experts and policymakers on the most important topics for the solar sector.
Listen to our podcasts: https://www.buzzsprout.com/856645
Register to our upcoming webinars: https://www.solarpowereurope.org/events/
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm