SolarPower Europe has launched its new Shine On digital series, brightening your day with regular podcasts, webinars, and executive interviews.
You can stay up to date with the latest business and policy intelligence shaping the solar industry, with dispatches from the frontlines of the energy transition, in-depth interviews with sector heavyweights, and interactive webinars covering the most important topics in solar.
Following our ‘Shine On: In the time of COVID-19’ series in April and May we have a new webinar series planned throughout the month of June 2020, with topics ranging from BIPV and solar construction products for building renovations to a webinar on the increasing effect of extreme weather on solar PV projects to the launch of SolarPower Europe’s Grids Working Group.
Our new Shine On podcast is available on iTunes, Spotify or Buzzsprout, with episodes delving into impact of COVID-19 on solar associations and companies. Look out for our executive interviews with various industry experts and policymakers on the most important topics for the solar sector.
Listen to our podcasts: https://www.buzzsprout.com/856645
Register to our upcoming webinars: https://www.solarpowereurope.org/events/
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy