In a world currently facing an array of challenges from the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic to a huge hike in energy prices and the looming threat of climate change, solar is coming to the fore as the solution to some of our most pressing issues.
We know solar can, and must, significantly drive the transition to green energy. In less than ten years, solar power has transformed into the energy solution with the lowest costs and highest flexibility. Innovators are expanding the capabilities of solar technology every day. Manufacturing is making its way back to Europe. The challenge that remains: we need to be faster.
The SolarPower Summit is SolarPower Europe’s annual flagship event. It brings together 300 industry representatives from all major energy players, as well as SMEs and a range of decision-makers from across the EU and beyond, and is recognised as one of the most important energy events in Brussels.
Learn more and register now: https://www.solarpowersummit.org/
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy