In a world currently facing an array of challenges from the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic to a huge hike in energy prices and the looming threat of climate change, solar is coming to the fore as the solution to some of our most pressing issues.
We know solar can, and must, significantly drive the transition to green energy. In less than ten years, solar power has transformed into the energy solution with the lowest costs and highest flexibility. Innovators are expanding the capabilities of solar technology every day. Manufacturing is making its way back to Europe. The challenge that remains: we need to be faster.
The SolarPower Summit is SolarPower Europe’s annual flagship event. It brings together 300 industry representatives from all major energy players, as well as SMEs and a range of decision-makers from across the EU and beyond, and is recognised as one of the most important energy events in Brussels.
Learn more and register now: https://www.solarpowersummit.org/
- Breakthrough growth in renewables in South-East and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia must be accelerated to end fossil dependency and boost energy security.
- Women Sustainable Energy Program
- Renewables in Angola – National Status Report 2022
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) will be hosting a panel session at the ReEnergy Africa Summit
- IX Edition of the Solar Forum – 5 and 6 October 2022￼