The conference agenda for Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition (Smart Energy 2020), Australia’s premier showcase renewable energy, has just been announced. A line-up of more than 125 world-class speakers, including 2018 Global Energy Prize winner Prof Martin Green, will deliver two days of presentations across a three-stream program.
Speakers will share their insights, projections and findings on the evolving energy landscape, its future and the realities facing Australia’s energy system.
John Grimes, CEO of the Smart Energy Council who is the event organiser said that Smart Energy 2020 and the co-located inaugural Hydrogen 2020 Conference will set the stage for further growth and prosperity for the renewable energy industry.
“With so many sector leaders under one roof, this event will highlight the ways in which our energy sector is tackling the future, balancing the impact of climate, economics and the need for smarter renewable energy” said Mr Grimes.
For the first time, hydrogen will make up part of the Smart Energy 2020 program with the co-located Hydrogen 2020 conference.
Smart Energy 2020 will be held 7-8 April at the International Convention Centre Sydney.
To access the 2020 program and to register for the free-to-attend conference and exhibition, please visit the Smart Energy 2020 website: www.smartenergyexpo.org.au
- Solar energy for water treatment: IBC SOLAR helps water authority become more sustainable
- Brazil reaches 500 thousand consumer units supplied by distributed solar PV, informs ABSOLAR
- Global renewables bodies call on Mexico’s government to restore the country’s transition to clean energy
- Photovoltaic energy, the new paradigm
- Government support is key to accelerating green recovery ambitions, Global Solar Council tells IRENA meetings
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm