Friday, 11th September 2020 | h. 10.30 – 12.30 | English language event
Italy will need to reach 30 GW of photovoltaic power in the next 10 years to meet the commitments made in its National Energy and Climate Plan. What are the opportunities for foreign operators to invest and build new PV systems in Italy and what are the procedures for installing them? Thanks to a webinar organised by ITALIA SOLARE, participants will get an overview of the regulatory context region by region with a special focus on Lazio, Apulia and Sicily. Expert speakers will also analyse in detail the opportunities offered by subsidies and market parity. To participate you must register at the following link
- What role can solar energy play in enabling a better future and meeting the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- Global Smart Energy Summit
- Brazil reach 300 thousand solar PV distributed generation connections, informs ABSOLAR
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
December 2 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm