Friday, 11th September 2020 | h. 10.30 – 12.30 | English language event
Italy will need to reach 30 GW of photovoltaic power in the next 10 years to meet the commitments made in its National Energy and Climate Plan. What are the opportunities for foreign operators to invest and build new PV systems in Italy and what are the procedures for installing them? Thanks to a webinar organised by ITALIA SOLARE, participants will get an overview of the regulatory context region by region with a special focus on Lazio, Apulia and Sicily. Expert speakers will also analyse in detail the opportunities offered by subsidies and market parity. To participate you must register at the following link
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm