The Global Solar Council held a Board Meeting on June 5th in Shanghai, China. GSC looking forward to playing an important role at UN Climate Change Meeting in New York in September and at COP25 in Chile this December.
Co-hosted by the Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC), and Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), the Global Green Energy Associations Meeting was successfully held in Shanghai, China during SNEC PV POWER EXPO 2019．The meeting invited high-level representatives from industry associations in Europe, Asia, North & South America to discuss extensively on the sustainable development of the globe.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
May 10 @ 8:00 am - May 12 @ 5:00 pm
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm