The Global Solar Council held a Board Meeting on June 5th in Shanghai, China. GSC looking forward to playing an important role at UN Climate Change Meeting in New York in September and at COP25 in Chile this December.
Co-hosted by the Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC), and Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), the Global Green Energy Associations Meeting was successfully held in Shanghai, China during SNEC PV POWER EXPO 2019．The meeting invited high-level representatives from industry associations in Europe, Asia, North & South America to discuss extensively on the sustainable development of the globe.
- Solar PV is key for ASEAN decarbonization goals, with rooftop and floating gaining momentum
- Green solar power for Markt Ebensfeld
- Teresa Ribera announces at the 8th Solar Forum that the National Floating Photovoltaic Strategy is close to approval
- Look for Solar Cookers International at this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26)
- Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm