The Global Solar Council held a Board Meeting on June 5th in Shanghai, China. GSC looking forward to playing an important role at UN Climate Change Meeting in New York in September and at COP25 in Chile this December.
Co-hosted by the Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC), and Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), the Global Green Energy Associations Meeting was successfully held in Shanghai, China during SNEC PV POWER EXPO 2019．The meeting invited high-level representatives from industry associations in Europe, Asia, North & South America to discuss extensively on the sustainable development of the globe.
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes