The Global Solar Council held a Board Meeting on June 5th in Shanghai, China. GSC looking forward to playing an important role at UN Climate Change Meeting in New York in September and at COP25 in Chile this December.
Co-hosted by the Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC), and Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), the Global Green Energy Associations Meeting was successfully held in Shanghai, China during SNEC PV POWER EXPO 2019．The meeting invited high-level representatives from industry associations in Europe, Asia, North & South America to discuss extensively on the sustainable development of the globe.
- Solar Cookers International encourages the testing of solar cookers for the benefit of all
- EuroSun 2020 – Registration opens for virtual conference!
- UNEF’s webinars on hot topics for the Spanish PV industry are available on YouTube
- Solar energy’s low cost and ability to create jobs is a win-win solution to “build back better” and drive decarbonization
- Despite COVID-19 market contraction, appropriate stimulus measures can deliver bright global solar forecast