The Global Solar Council held a Board Meeting on June 5th in Shanghai, China. GSC looking forward to playing an important role at UN Climate Change Meeting in New York in September and at COP25 in Chile this December.
Co-hosted by the Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC), and Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), the Global Green Energy Associations Meeting was successfully held in Shanghai, China during SNEC PV POWER EXPO 2019．The meeting invited high-level representatives from industry associations in Europe, Asia, North & South America to discuss extensively on the sustainable development of the globe.
- Solar PV will create over 120 thousand jobs in 2020, ABSOLAR projects
- SWC50 – The Century of Solar
- EuroSun 2020 – Call for Abstracts and Keynote Speakers open
- Analysis of the Economic Impacts of Solar Cooking webinar Thursday, 27 February 15:00-16:00 GMT
- The new regulation boosts the deployment of self-consumption in Spain
February 27 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
April 7 @ 12:00 am - April 8 @ 11:59 pm
June 17 - June 19
September 1 @ 8:00 am - September 4 @ 5:00 pm
December 2 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm