We are happy to announce that the draft of the second Renewables in Cities Global Status Report is ready for your input! We invite you to review and comment directly on the draft which can be accessed through our collaborative platform, REN21+ at http://ren21plus.ren21.net/; instructions for the REN21+ peer review tool are here. Many thanks in advance! Please also consider sharing our Cities Report Media Kit with your communications teams. We would love to engage more people in this work.
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)