We are happy to announce that the draft of the second Renewables in Cities Global Status Report is ready for your input! We invite you to review and comment directly on the draft which can be accessed through our collaborative platform, REN21+ at http://ren21plus.ren21.net/; instructions for the REN21+ peer review tool are here. Many thanks in advance! Please also consider sharing our Cities Report Media Kit with your communications teams. We would love to engage more people in this work.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm