We are happy to announce that the draft of the second Renewables in Cities Global Status Report is ready for your input! We invite you to review and comment directly on the draft which can be accessed through our collaborative platform, REN21+ at http://ren21plus.ren21.net/; instructions for the REN21+ peer review tool are here. Many thanks in advance! Please also consider sharing our Cities Report Media Kit with your communications teams. We would love to engage more people in this work.
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm