By the end of July the number of rooftop PV installations in Australia was a staggering 40 per cent greater than the same time last year. Even more phenomenal is the fact that 2019 was a record year in itself. The soaring uptake of solar PV is partly attributed to families working and schooling from home during the past few pandemic-filled months and realising the full benefits of having their own rooftop PV system. Given the rise in daily energy use among stay-at-home families (across Australia many offices and schools remain closed for the foreseeable future) solar PV makes more sense than ever. The decline in module prices is another consumer driver and market competition has been steep in recent months but how long this continues remains to be seen.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm