REN21’s new collaborative reports spotlight key thematic areas in the shift to renewables:
- Effective and ambitious policies are needed to unlock the benefits renewable heating and cooling. IRENA, IEA and REN21 have released a report on the status of policies in the sector.
- What are the next steps to decarbonise road transport? REN21 and the FIA Foundation undertook an in-depth study on future pathways for renewables in transport.
- Growing shares of variable power generation mean it’s time to focus on power grid planning, and citizens can play an influential role. Find out how in the latest PAC project publication.
- Solar PV is key for ASEAN decarbonization goals, with rooftop and floating gaining momentum
- Green solar power for Markt Ebensfeld
- Teresa Ribera announces at the 8th Solar Forum that the National Floating Photovoltaic Strategy is close to approval
- Look for Solar Cookers International at this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26)
- Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm