Three New Collaborative Reports from REN21
January 26, 2021 Global Solar Council Member/Partner News
REN21’s new collaborative reports spotlight key thematic areas in the shift to renewables:
- Effective and ambitious policies are needed to unlock the benefits renewable heating and cooling. IRENA, IEA and REN21 have released a report on the status of policies in the sector.
- What are the next steps to decarbonise road transport? REN21 and the FIA Foundation undertook an in-depth study on future pathways for renewables in transport.
- Growing shares of variable power generation mean it’s time to focus on power grid planning, and citizens can play an influential role. Find out how in the latest PAC project publication.
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition