REN21’s new collaborative reports spotlight key thematic areas in the shift to renewables:
- Effective and ambitious policies are needed to unlock the benefits renewable heating and cooling. IRENA, IEA and REN21 have released a report on the status of policies in the sector.
- What are the next steps to decarbonise road transport? REN21 and the FIA Foundation undertook an in-depth study on future pathways for renewables in transport.
- Growing shares of variable power generation mean it’s time to focus on power grid planning, and citizens can play an influential role. Find out how in the latest PAC project publication.
- Global renewables bodies call on Mexico’s government to restore the country’s transition to clean energy
- Photovoltaic energy, the new paradigm
- Government support is key to accelerating green recovery ambitions, Global Solar Council tells IRENA meetings
- Global Solar Council calls for sense of urgency in 2021 to speed transition to a green economy
- Spanish self-consumption shows its resilience and advances by 30%
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm