REN21’s new collaborative reports spotlight key thematic areas in the shift to renewables:
- Effective and ambitious policies are needed to unlock the benefits renewable heating and cooling. IRENA, IEA and REN21 have released a report on the status of policies in the sector.
- What are the next steps to decarbonise road transport? REN21 and the FIA Foundation undertook an in-depth study on future pathways for renewables in transport.
- Growing shares of variable power generation mean it’s time to focus on power grid planning, and citizens can play an influential role. Find out how in the latest PAC project publication.
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial