The 2022 edition of REN21’s Renewables Global Futures Report will ask the question: “What is the role of renewables in decarbonising the transport sector?” The question will be applied globally and regionally (Asia) to both energy and transport experts from the public, private and non-profit sectors, looking at existing scenarios and including interviews with companies and country/regional experts.
Do you have information about the topic or the region? Please complete the Expression of Interest form to share insights! Find out how to get involved with the 2022 edition of the Global Futures Report.
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy