The 2022 edition of REN21’s Renewables Global Futures Report will ask the question: “What is the role of renewables in decarbonising the transport sector?” The question will be applied globally and regionally (Asia) to both energy and transport experts from the public, private and non-profit sectors, looking at existing scenarios and including interviews with companies and country/regional experts.
Do you have information about the topic or the region? Please complete the Expression of Interest form to share insights! Find out how to get involved with the 2022 edition of the Global Futures Report.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm