The 2022 edition of REN21’s Renewables Global Futures Report will ask the question: “What is the role of renewables in decarbonising the transport sector?” The question will be applied globally and regionally (Asia) to both energy and transport experts from the public, private and non-profit sectors, looking at existing scenarios and including interviews with companies and country/regional experts.
Do you have information about the topic or the region? Please complete the Expression of Interest form to share insights! Find out how to get involved with the 2022 edition of the Global Futures Report.
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial