In the last three months the Spanish PV Association (UNEF) has organized a series of 20+ webinars on a wide range of topics that include:
- the impact of the COVID19 pandemic on the PV industry (especially on legal contracts, on financing utility-scale PV plants and on O&M activities)
- the need to reform the design of the Spanish electricity market and the tariff
- the opportunities of the Polish market for the PV industry
- the role of RES auctions in meeting the NECP objectives and the reform of the access and connection framework
- the opportunities of renewable energy in the areas affected by the just and fair transition
- the challenges of storage integration in the energy system and the opportunities of renewable hydrogen
- how the Spanish PV industry can contribute to the economic recovery
- the opportunities of collective self-consumption and the energy communities
- how to optimize a self-consumption installation
The whole series of webinars, that has had 12.000+ viewers, is available on UNEF’s YouTube channel.
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
- A gas-led economic recovery, what is Australia’s pro fossil-fuel government thinking?
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs