Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
REN21 frequently hosts events that may pique your interests! Don’t miss engaging dialogues around renewables and region-specific events focusing on renewable energy policies. From strategic intelligence in Africa to the energy transition in cities in Europe, and from the gender-energy nexus to policies for net zero emissions and renewables in transport, topics are wide-ranging and timely. Visit REN21’s events page to stay up-to-date about future events.
In addition, REN21 has a series of events called RENdez-vous, which offer opportunities for networking – giving you a platform to share your ideas with the renewables community. With regional voices and thematic experts these monthly events build bridges between different sectors, getting us out of our silos to strengthen the renewable energy voice! Starting in November, there will be a 6-month series focused on renewables in Africa. Visit the RENdez-vous page to view details and videos of past events, and reserve your spot at the next RENdez-vous!
- Solar PV overcomes 27 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 134.5 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Brazil accelerates in solar PV energy and becomes the eighth largest country in the world ranking of the source, informs ABSOLAR
- ISES SWC 2023 – Deadline for submissions extended
- Spain consolidates as the country with the cheapest energy in Europe thanks to solar energy.
- GSC welcomes calls for much-needed global renewables target, supports its development by COP 28