At REN21, working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic has not stopped us! Production of the 2020 Renewable Energy Global Status Report (GSR) continues with round two of the peer review process just closing.
The reporting process for the GSR embodies REN21’s core values of collaboration, rigor, transparency; our community work together to ‘make the invisible visible’ in the switch to renewable energy. The GSR process is collaborative, drawing on an international network of authors, contributors and reviewers. Our peer review process reflects this ethos, and we would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to the hundreds of reviewers for this year’s edition.
GSR 2020 will be launched mid-June. Celebrating its 15th year, the GSR continues its history of providing an overview of renewable energy markets, investments and policies around the world. You can find past editions of the GSR, along with sector specific images and figures as well as a library of all our publications, on our website. [https://www.ren21.net/reports/ren21-reports/]
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes