At REN21, working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic has not stopped us! Production of the 2020 Renewable Energy Global Status Report (GSR) continues with round two of the peer review process just closing.
The reporting process for the GSR embodies REN21’s core values of collaboration, rigor, transparency; our community work together to ‘make the invisible visible’ in the switch to renewable energy. The GSR process is collaborative, drawing on an international network of authors, contributors and reviewers. Our peer review process reflects this ethos, and we would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to the hundreds of reviewers for this year’s edition.
GSR 2020 will be launched mid-June. Celebrating its 15th year, the GSR continues its history of providing an overview of renewable energy markets, investments and policies around the world. You can find past editions of the GSR, along with sector specific images and figures as well as a library of all our publications, on our website. [https://www.ren21.net/reports/ren21-reports/]
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm