At REN21, working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic has not stopped us! Production of the 2020 Renewable Energy Global Status Report (GSR) continues with round two of the peer review process just closing.
The reporting process for the GSR embodies REN21’s core values of collaboration, rigor, transparency; our community work together to ‘make the invisible visible’ in the switch to renewable energy. The GSR process is collaborative, drawing on an international network of authors, contributors and reviewers. Our peer review process reflects this ethos, and we would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to the hundreds of reviewers for this year’s edition.
GSR 2020 will be launched mid-June. Celebrating its 15th year, the GSR continues its history of providing an overview of renewable energy markets, investments and policies around the world. You can find past editions of the GSR, along with sector specific images and figures as well as a library of all our publications, on our website. [https://www.ren21.net/reports/ren21-reports/]
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm