Solar Cookers International is a proud leader in the solar cooking community through advocacy, research, and building the capacity of the solar cooking sector. One way that SCI does this is by providing valuable digital resource that are available to billions of people worldwide, anytime.
By gathering solar cooking information, data, and working with global leaders around the world, SCI has created a comprehensive resource called the Solar Cookers International Toolkit. The digital resource can quickly guide you to solar cooking information to meet your specific needs. Whether you are a solar cooking practitioner at the grass-roots level, a national policy decision-maker, or someone interested in solar cooking, the SCI Toolkit is intended for many audiences.
Find the solar cooking information YOU need here: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/download/sci-toolkit
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm