What is the Solar Cookers International Toolkit?
Solar Cookers International is a proud leader in the solar cooking community through advocacy, research, and building the capacity of the solar cooking sector. One way that SCI does this is by providing valuable digital resource that are available to billions of people worldwide, anytime.
By gathering solar cooking information, data, and working with global leaders around the world, SCI has created a comprehensive resource called the Solar Cookers International Toolkit. The digital resource can quickly guide you to solar cooking information to meet your specific needs. Whether you are a solar cooking practitioner at the grass-roots level, a national policy decision-maker, or someone interested in solar cooking, the SCI Toolkit is intended for many audiences.
Find the solar cooking information YOU need here: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/download/sci-toolkit
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition