Solar Cookers International is a proud leader in the solar cooking community through advocacy, research, and building the capacity of the solar cooking sector. One way that SCI does this is by providing valuable digital resource that are available to billions of people worldwide, anytime.
By gathering solar cooking information, data, and working with global leaders around the world, SCI has created a comprehensive resource called the Solar Cookers International Toolkit. The digital resource can quickly guide you to solar cooking information to meet your specific needs. Whether you are a solar cooking practitioner at the grass-roots level, a national policy decision-maker, or someone interested in solar cooking, the SCI Toolkit is intended for many audiences.
Find the solar cooking information YOU need here: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/download/sci-toolkit
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
- A gas-led economic recovery, what is Australia’s pro fossil-fuel government thinking?
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs