Solar Cookers International is a proud leader in the solar cooking community through advocacy, research, and building the capacity of the solar cooking sector. One way that SCI does this is by providing valuable digital resource that are available to billions of people worldwide, anytime.
By gathering solar cooking information, data, and working with global leaders around the world, SCI has created a comprehensive resource called the Solar Cookers International Toolkit. The digital resource can quickly guide you to solar cooking information to meet your specific needs. Whether you are a solar cooking practitioner at the grass-roots level, a national policy decision-maker, or someone interested in solar cooking, the SCI Toolkit is intended for many audiences.
Find the solar cooking information YOU need here: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/download/sci-toolkit
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm