Solar Cookers International is a proud leader in the solar cooking community through advocacy, research, and building the capacity of the solar cooking sector. One way that SCI does this is by providing valuable digital resource that are available to billions of people worldwide, anytime.
By gathering solar cooking information, data, and working with global leaders around the world, SCI has created a comprehensive resource called the Solar Cookers International Toolkit. The digital resource can quickly guide you to solar cooking information to meet your specific needs. Whether you are a solar cooking practitioner at the grass-roots level, a national policy decision-maker, or someone interested in solar cooking, the SCI Toolkit is intended for many audiences.
Find the solar cooking information YOU need here: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/download/sci-toolkit
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
- Solar photovoltaic surpasses 9 gigawatts in Brazil, with 270 thousand jobs and R$ 46 billion in investments, ABSOLAR informs
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm