Global Solar Council > News > Member/Partner News > Why is solar cooking essential during a global health crisis?
Why is solar cooking essential during a global health crisis?
July 14, 2020 Global Solar Council Member/Partner News
With the current global health crisis affecting millions around the world, Solar Cookers International continues to help people stay connected by providing the latest news and updates on their work. Check out SCI’s Summer Newsletter which includes the 10 Reasons Why Solar Cooking is Essential in a Global Crisis, an introduction to SCI’s comprehensive digital resource called the Solar Cookers International Toolkit, and a special dedication to a longtime SCI supporter, John Collentine.
Click here to read more: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/download/newsletters.
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition