With the current global health crisis affecting millions around the world, Solar Cookers International continues to help people stay connected by providing the latest news and updates on their work. Check out SCI’s Summer Newsletter which includes the 10 Reasons Why Solar Cooking is Essential in a Global Crisis, an introduction to SCI’s comprehensive digital resource called the Solar Cookers International Toolkit, and a special dedication to a longtime SCI supporter, John Collentine.
Click here to read more: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/download/newsletters.
- Chile needs to work on power system flexibility to reach 20 GW of renewable energy by 2040
- Barriers and opportunities for project finance in the Colombian renewable energy market
- Private investment may take Mexico to 7 GW of installed solar capacity by year-end
- Can Brazil get to 125 GW of solar installations by 2050?
- Solar energy has already created over 37 thousand jobs in Brazil in 2020, ABSOLAR informs