With the current global health crisis affecting millions around the world, Solar Cookers International continues to help people stay connected by providing the latest news and updates on their work. Check out SCI’s Summer Newsletter which includes the 10 Reasons Why Solar Cooking is Essential in a Global Crisis, an introduction to SCI’s comprehensive digital resource called the Solar Cookers International Toolkit, and a special dedication to a longtime SCI supporter, John Collentine.
Click here to read more: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/download/newsletters.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm