Your input is needed to create and review reports about renewables that are trusted by both industry and NGOs, as well as governments and academics.
REN21’s data-filled reports remain a reliable source for these diverse audiences because of the valuable contributions provided by both experts and practitioners.
With contributors like you, REN21 can access dispersed data and information that frequently are not consolidated and are difficult to collect. This allows the REN21 reports to provide the most up-to-date data possible.
To contribute your data (official or unofficial), or to become a reviewer, please submit an expression of your interest for the Renewables2021 Global Status Report or the Renewables in CitiesGlobal Status Report. As always, all collaborators will be acknowledged in the final report.
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)