Your input is needed to create and review reports about renewables that are trusted by both industry and NGOs, as well as governments and academics.
REN21’s data-filled reports remain a reliable source for these diverse audiences because of the valuable contributions provided by both experts and practitioners.
With contributors like you, REN21 can access dispersed data and information that frequently are not consolidated and are difficult to collect. This allows the REN21 reports to provide the most up-to-date data possible.
To contribute your data (official or unofficial), or to become a reviewer, please submit an expression of your interest for the Renewables2021 Global Status Report or the Renewables in CitiesGlobal Status Report. As always, all collaborators will be acknowledged in the final report.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm