Your input is needed to create and review reports about renewables that are trusted by both industry and NGOs, as well as governments and academics.
REN21’s data-filled reports remain a reliable source for these diverse audiences because of the valuable contributions provided by both experts and practitioners.
With contributors like you, REN21 can access dispersed data and information that frequently are not consolidated and are difficult to collect. This allows the REN21 reports to provide the most up-to-date data possible.
To contribute your data (official or unofficial), or to become a reviewer, please submit an expression of your interest for the Renewables2021 Global Status Report or the Renewables in CitiesGlobal Status Report. As always, all collaborators will be acknowledged in the final report.
- What role can solar energy play in enabling a better future and meeting the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- Global Smart Energy Summit
- Brazil reach 300 thousand solar PV distributed generation connections, informs ABSOLAR
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
December 2 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm