Your input is needed to create and review reports about renewables that are trusted by both industry and NGOs, as well as governments and academics.
REN21’s data-filled reports remain a reliable source for these diverse audiences because of the valuable contributions provided by both experts and practitioners.
With contributors like you, REN21 can access dispersed data and information that frequently are not consolidated and are difficult to collect. This allows the REN21 reports to provide the most up-to-date data possible.
To contribute your data (official or unofficial), or to become a reviewer, please submit an expression of your interest for the Renewables2021 Global Status Report or the Renewables in CitiesGlobal Status Report. As always, all collaborators will be acknowledged in the final report.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm