Your input is needed to create and review reports about renewables that are trusted by both industry and NGOs, as well as governments and academics.
REN21’s data-filled reports remain a reliable source for these diverse audiences because of the valuable contributions provided by both experts and practitioners.
With contributors like you, REN21 can access dispersed data and information that frequently are not consolidated and are difficult to collect. This allows the REN21 reports to provide the most up-to-date data possible.
To contribute your data (official or unofficial), or to become a reviewer, please submit an expression of your interest for the Renewables2021 Global Status Report or the Renewables in CitiesGlobal Status Report. As always, all collaborators will be acknowledged in the final report.
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm