SCI was recognized by the California State Legislature with a resolution for being a selected recipient of the prestigious 2021 Keeling Curve Prize. “Solar Cooking – employing a simple, sustainable technology – provides myriad environmental, health, and social benefits as well as addressing all 17 of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, improving women’s and community health by reducing indoor air pollution,” states the resolution.
The proclamation was signed by Senators Bob Wieckowski, Ben Allen, Anna M. Caballero, Robert M. Hertzberg, Connie M. Leyva, Monique Limon, Richard Pan, Henry I. Stern, and Scott D. Wiener, and Assembly Members Cristina Garcia, Al Muratsuchi, and Luz M. Rivas.
Click here to read more: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/california-state-legislature-recognizes
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial