SCI was recognized by the California State Legislature with a resolution for being a selected recipient of the prestigious 2021 Keeling Curve Prize. “Solar Cooking – employing a simple, sustainable technology – provides myriad environmental, health, and social benefits as well as addressing all 17 of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, improving women’s and community health by reducing indoor air pollution,” states the resolution.
The proclamation was signed by Senators Bob Wieckowski, Ben Allen, Anna M. Caballero, Robert M. Hertzberg, Connie M. Leyva, Monique Limon, Richard Pan, Henry I. Stern, and Scott D. Wiener, and Assembly Members Cristina Garcia, Al Muratsuchi, and Luz M. Rivas.
Click here to read more: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/california-state-legislature-recognizes
- GSC Kicks off 2023: Stronger Ties With IRENA, Increased Ambition and Commitment to Solar’s Leadership as SolarPower Europe’s Máté Heisz Takes Over as New Chair
- Australia: replacing despair and denial with action and optimism
- Solar PV reaches 24 gigawatts and exceeds BRL 121.6 billion in investments in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Solar Cookers International – Annual Report
- Solar PV reaches 23.9 gigawatts (GW) of installed power and is now the second largest source in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports