SCI was recognized by the California State Legislature with a resolution for being a selected recipient of the prestigious 2021 Keeling Curve Prize. “Solar Cooking – employing a simple, sustainable technology – provides myriad environmental, health, and social benefits as well as addressing all 17 of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, improving women’s and community health by reducing indoor air pollution,” states the resolution.
The proclamation was signed by Senators Bob Wieckowski, Ben Allen, Anna M. Caballero, Robert M. Hertzberg, Connie M. Leyva, Monique Limon, Richard Pan, Henry I. Stern, and Scott D. Wiener, and Assembly Members Cristina Garcia, Al Muratsuchi, and Luz M. Rivas.
Click here to read more: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/california-state-legislature-recognizes
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy