Elsevier and the International Solar Energy Society (ISES) are pleased to introduce Solar Energy Advances – a brand new, fully open access journal.
Led by Editor-in-Chief Professor Denia Kolokotsa (Technical University of Crete, Greece) and an international team of editors, Solar Energy Advances is the open access companion journal to the highly-regarded Solar Energy, and will provide authors with a high quality option for their articles whilst providing readers with freely accessible, significant research.
Solar Energy Advances has a broad scope and aims to provide a forum for the presentation of fundamental scientific advances in the understanding on any aspect of solar energy research, development, application, measurement or policy.
Committed to help deliver the UN’s sustainable development goals, Solar Energy Advances welcomes the submissions of articles at the forefront of solar energy research, truly advancing the field and helping us move towards a world with 100% renewable energy for everyone used wisely and efficiently.
- Sisyphus or the Struggle for the Obvious
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm