Elsevier and the International Solar Energy Society (ISES) are pleased to introduce Solar Energy Advances – a brand new, fully open access journal.
Led by Editor-in-Chief Professor Denia Kolokotsa (Technical University of Crete, Greece) and an international team of editors, Solar Energy Advances is the open access companion journal to the highly-regarded Solar Energy, and will provide authors with a high quality option for their articles whilst providing readers with freely accessible, significant research.
Solar Energy Advances has a broad scope and aims to provide a forum for the presentation of fundamental scientific advances in the understanding on any aspect of solar energy research, development, application, measurement or policy.
Committed to help deliver the UN’s sustainable development goals, Solar Energy Advances welcomes the submissions of articles at the forefront of solar energy research, truly advancing the field and helping us move towards a world with 100% renewable energy for everyone used wisely and efficiently.
- Solar PV is key for ASEAN decarbonization goals, with rooftop and floating gaining momentum
- Green solar power for Markt Ebensfeld
- Teresa Ribera announces at the 8th Solar Forum that the National Floating Photovoltaic Strategy is close to approval
- Look for Solar Cookers International at this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26)
- Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm