Denia Kolokotsa Appointed Editor of Solar Energy Advances
Elsevier and the International Solar Energy Society (ISES) are pleased to introduce Solar Energy Advances – a brand new, fully open access journal.
Led by Editor-in-Chief Professor Denia Kolokotsa (Technical University of Crete, Greece) and an international team of editors, Solar Energy Advances is the open access companion journal to the highly-regarded Solar Energy, and will provide authors with a high quality option for their articles whilst providing readers with freely accessible, significant research.
Solar Energy Advances has a broad scope and aims to provide a forum for the presentation of fundamental scientific advances in the understanding on any aspect of solar energy research, development, application, measurement or policy.
Committed to help deliver the UN’s sustainable development goals, Solar Energy Advances welcomes the submissions of articles at the forefront of solar energy research, truly advancing the field and helping us move towards a world with 100% renewable energy for everyone used wisely and efficiently.
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition