Elsevier and the International Solar Energy Society (ISES) are pleased to introduce Solar Energy Advances – a brand new, fully open access journal.
Led by Editor-in-Chief Professor Denia Kolokotsa (Technical University of Crete, Greece) and an international team of editors, Solar Energy Advances is the open access companion journal to the highly-regarded Solar Energy, and will provide authors with a high quality option for their articles whilst providing readers with freely accessible, significant research.
Solar Energy Advances has a broad scope and aims to provide a forum for the presentation of fundamental scientific advances in the understanding on any aspect of solar energy research, development, application, measurement or policy.
Committed to help deliver the UN’s sustainable development goals, Solar Energy Advances welcomes the submissions of articles at the forefront of solar energy research, truly advancing the field and helping us move towards a world with 100% renewable energy for everyone used wisely and efficiently.
- Global renewables bodies call on Mexico’s government to restore the country’s transition to clean energy
- Photovoltaic energy, the new paradigm
- Government support is key to accelerating green recovery ambitions, Global Solar Council tells IRENA meetings
- Global Solar Council calls for sense of urgency in 2021 to speed transition to a green economy
- Spanish self-consumption shows its resilience and advances by 30%
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm