ISES and Elsevier are pleased to announce the launch of a new open access journal, Solar Energy Advances. Solar Energy Advances will be a high-quality journal reflecting the work of ISES in transforming our energy production and consumption into a fully renewable system. The new journal will complement the successful ISES Solar Energy Journal, launched in 1957, and which remains the flagship scientific journal for solar energy.
Learn more about the new journal and the call for Solar Energy Advances Editor-in-Chief here: https://www.ises.org/news/
- Solar photovoltaic energy reaches 4 gigawatts in distributed generation in Brazil
- Meet the global PV community in Lisbon 2021
- SCI share successes at the ReEnergy Africa E-Summit
- Photovoltaics and the triumph of the industrial revolution in Spain
- The Renewables in Cities Global Status Report is ready for your input!
December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm