Solar Energy, the official journal of the International Solar Energy Society, is devoted exclusively to the science and technology of solar energy applications. Solar Energy has been in publication since 1957, it has a long tradition of being a leading publication in the field of solar energy research and technology.After nearly two decades of outstanding leadership of Solar Energy as Editor-in-Chief, Prof Yogi Goswami (University of South Florida, Tampa, United States) is retiring as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal. ISES and Elsevier are now undertaking a search for a successor to Prof. Goswami.
ISES and Elsevier are now soliciting the call for applications for the position of Editor-in-Chief – learn more here: https://www.ises.org/news/
- Sisyphus or the Struggle for the Obvious
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm