Solar Energy, the official journal of the International Solar Energy Society, is devoted exclusively to the science and technology of solar energy applications. Solar Energy has been in publication since 1957, it has a long tradition of being a leading publication in the field of solar energy research and technology.After nearly two decades of outstanding leadership of Solar Energy as Editor-in-Chief, Prof Yogi Goswami (University of South Florida, Tampa, United States) is retiring as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal. ISES and Elsevier are now undertaking a search for a successor to Prof. Goswami.
ISES and Elsevier are now soliciting the call for applications for the position of Editor-in-Chief – learn more here: https://www.ises.org/news/
- Global renewables bodies call on Mexico’s government to restore the country’s transition to clean energy
- Photovoltaic energy, the new paradigm
- Government support is key to accelerating green recovery ambitions, Global Solar Council tells IRENA meetings
- Global Solar Council calls for sense of urgency in 2021 to speed transition to a green economy
- Spanish self-consumption shows its resilience and advances by 30%
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm