Solar Energy, the official journal of the International Solar Energy Society, is devoted exclusively to the science and technology of solar energy applications. Solar Energy has been in publication since 1957, it has a long tradition of being a leading publication in the field of solar energy research and technology.After nearly two decades of outstanding leadership of Solar Energy as Editor-in-Chief, Prof Yogi Goswami (University of South Florida, Tampa, United States) is retiring as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal. ISES and Elsevier are now undertaking a search for a successor to Prof. Goswami.
ISES and Elsevier are now soliciting the call for applications for the position of Editor-in-Chief – learn more here: https://www.ises.org/news/
- Solar PV is key for ASEAN decarbonization goals, with rooftop and floating gaining momentum
- Green solar power for Markt Ebensfeld
- Teresa Ribera announces at the 8th Solar Forum that the National Floating Photovoltaic Strategy is close to approval
- Look for Solar Cookers International at this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26)
- Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm