Solar Energy, the official journal of the International Solar Energy Society, is devoted exclusively to the science and technology of solar energy applications. Solar Energy has been in publication since 1957, it has a long tradition of being a leading publication in the field of solar energy research and technology.After nearly two decades of outstanding leadership of Solar Energy as Editor-in-Chief, Prof Yogi Goswami (University of South Florida, Tampa, United States) is retiring as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal. ISES and Elsevier are now undertaking a search for a successor to Prof. Goswami.
ISES and Elsevier are now soliciting the call for applications for the position of Editor-in-Chief – learn more here: https://www.ises.org/news/
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial