Solar Energy, the official journal of the International Solar Energy Society, is devoted exclusively to the science and technology of solar energy applications. Solar Energy has been in publication since 1957, it has a long tradition of being a leading publication in the field of solar energy research and technology.After nearly two decades of outstanding leadership of Solar Energy as Editor-in-Chief, Prof Yogi Goswami (University of South Florida, Tampa, United States) is retiring as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal. ISES and Elsevier are now undertaking a search for a successor to Prof. Goswami.
ISES and Elsevier are now soliciting the call for applications for the position of Editor-in-Chief – learn more here: https://www.ises.org/news/
- Solar photovoltaic energy reaches 4 gigawatts in distributed generation in Brazil
- Meet the global PV community in Lisbon 2021
- SCI share successes at the ReEnergy Africa E-Summit
- Photovoltaics and the triumph of the industrial revolution in Spain
- The Renewables in Cities Global Status Report is ready for your input!
December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm