ISES Solar World Congress – Call for Participation Launched
The call for participation in the ISES Solar World Congress 2023 (SWC 2023) has been launched! The SWC 2023 takes place in New Delhi, India, from 30 October to 4 November 2023.
You can submit your abstracts and proposals for the following formats:
– Oral presentation
– Poster Presentation
– Side events
Please find more details on the SWC 2023 website on how to submit your work.
In the spirit of the Solar World Congress 2023 theme, “Moving the world towards 100% renewable energy”, ISES looks forward to receiving many excellent abstracts and proposals to create an outstanding technical program that will showcase a giant leap forward in making this goal a reality.
Learn more about the congress on our congress homepage and especially see the welcome message by Dave Renné, Chair of the International Organizing Committee here.
- Solar PV overcomes 27 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 134.5 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Brazil accelerates in solar PV energy and becomes the eighth largest country in the world ranking of the source, informs ABSOLAR
- ISES SWC 2023 – Deadline for submissions extended
- Spain consolidates as the country with the cheapest energy in Europe thanks to solar energy.
- GSC welcomes calls for much-needed global renewables target, supports its development by COP 28