National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI) and Smart Energy Council, Australia signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 13th March, 2023 during the state visit of Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese earlier this month. The MoU was signed to establish a lasting partnership to promote Solar Energy, Climate Awareness and Clean Technology and its activities between India and Australia and globally.
India and Australia being leaders in Renewable Energy and with exponentially growing its renewable footprints, the key focus of this MoU is acknowledging the important role of the private sector in shaping the regulatory environment, as well as establishing industry best practices in India and globally. NSEFI and Smart Energy Council, Australia will work together to exchange knowledge, best practices, information and technology which will create new business and technical opportunities in Solar Energy, and clean technology for Indian markets and also for global market.
Image: On left Mr. John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council and on right Mr. Subrahmanyam Pulipaka, Chief Executive Officer, NSEFI.
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes