MoU Between the National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI) & Smart Energy Council, Australia
National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI) and Smart Energy Council, Australia signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 13th March, 2023 during the state visit of Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese earlier this month. The MoU was signed to establish a lasting partnership to promote Solar Energy, Climate Awareness and Clean Technology and its activities between India and Australia and globally.
India and Australia being leaders in Renewable Energy and with exponentially growing its renewable footprints, the key focus of this MoU is acknowledging the important role of the private sector in shaping the regulatory environment, as well as establishing industry best practices in India and globally. NSEFI and Smart Energy Council, Australia will work together to exchange knowledge, best practices, information and technology which will create new business and technical opportunities in Solar Energy, and clean technology for Indian markets and also for global market.
Image: On left Mr. John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council and on right Mr. Subrahmanyam Pulipaka, Chief Executive Officer, NSEFI.
- Solar PV overcomes 27 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 134.5 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Brazil accelerates in solar PV energy and becomes the eighth largest country in the world ranking of the source, informs ABSOLAR
- ISES SWC 2023 – Deadline for submissions extended
- Spain consolidates as the country with the cheapest energy in Europe thanks to solar energy.
- GSC welcomes calls for much-needed global renewables target, supports its development by COP 28