After nearly two decades of outstanding leadership of Solar Energy as Editor-in-Chief, Prof Yogi Goswami (University of South Florida, Tampa, United States) has retired as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal.
The International Solar Energy Society (ISES) and Elsevier recently undertook an open search for a successor to Prof. Goswami and received many strong applications from the community.
We are pleased to announce that Prof Ranga Pitchumani (Virginia Tech, Falls Church, Virginia, United States) will step up from his current role as Subject Editor to lead the journal, as the next Editor-in-Chief.Prof Pitchumani is the George R. Goodson Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Virginia Tech, USA. At Virginia Tech, he directs the Advanced Materials and Technologies Laboratory, which focuses on research in the areas of energy and materials. From 2011–2015, Prof Pitchumani served in an invitational role as the Chief Scientist for the SunShot Initiative at the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), where he was the founding director of the SunShot Concentrating Solar Power program and director of the Systems Integration program.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
May 10 @ 8:00 am - May 12 @ 5:00 pm
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm