For the first time, REN21 is bringing together young change-makers from all over the world for the Young Professionals Day at the REN21 Academy. Students and early-career professionals with an interest in energy will tackle real-world problems with sector experts, engage in intergenerational and regional dialogues, grow their network and can seek career advice. Do you know someone young and passionate about energy? Please pass along the application form!
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition