For the first time, REN21 is bringing together young change-makers from all over the world for the Young Professionals Day at the REN21 Academy. Students and early-career professionals with an interest in energy will tackle real-world problems with sector experts, engage in intergenerational and regional dialogues, grow their network and can seek career advice. Do you know someone young and passionate about energy? Please pass along the application form!
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)