For the first time, REN21 is bringing together young change-makers from all over the world for the Young Professionals Day at the REN21 Academy. Students and early-career professionals with an interest in energy will tackle real-world problems with sector experts, engage in intergenerational and regional dialogues, grow their network and can seek career advice. Do you know someone young and passionate about energy? Please pass along the application form!
- Global renewables bodies call on Mexico’s government to restore the country’s transition to clean energy
- Photovoltaic energy, the new paradigm
- Government support is key to accelerating green recovery ambitions, Global Solar Council tells IRENA meetings
- Global Solar Council calls for sense of urgency in 2021 to speed transition to a green economy
- Spanish self-consumption shows its resilience and advances by 30%
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm