Renewables in Angola – National Status Report 2022
ALER and ASAER, in partnership with MINEA and with the support of GET.invest, a European programme which aims to mobilise investment in decentralised renewable energy, supported by the European Union, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands and Austria, launched at the International Conference of Renewable Energy in Angola, last July, the National Report on Renewable Energy in Angola, available for download here.
This is the most comprehensive and updated report on the state of play of renewable energy in Angola, allowing an overview of the latest and future developments in this sector.The report includes information on the regulatory framework, resources, projects and financing of renewable energies, among others and it’s a reference document for all potential investors interested in investing in renewable energy in Angola.
Download the Report here for free.
- Solar PV overcomes 27 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 134.5 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Brazil accelerates in solar PV energy and becomes the eighth largest country in the world ranking of the source, informs ABSOLAR
- ISES SWC 2023 – Deadline for submissions extended
- Spain consolidates as the country with the cheapest energy in Europe thanks to solar energy.
- GSC welcomes calls for much-needed global renewables target, supports its development by COP 28