ALER and ASAER, in partnership with MINEA and with the support of GET.invest, a European programme which aims to mobilise investment in decentralised renewable energy, supported by the European Union, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands and Austria, launched at the International Conference of Renewable Energy in Angola, last July, the National Report on Renewable Energy in Angola, available for download here.
This is the most comprehensive and updated report on the state of play of renewable energy in Angola, allowing an overview of the latest and future developments in this sector.The report includes information on the regulatory framework, resources, projects and financing of renewable energies, among others and it’s a reference document for all potential investors interested in investing in renewable energy in Angola.
Download the Report here for free.
- GSC Kicks off 2023: Stronger Ties With IRENA, Increased Ambition and Commitment to Solar’s Leadership as SolarPower Europe’s Máté Heisz Takes Over as New Chair
- Australia: replacing despair and denial with action and optimism
- Solar PV reaches 24 gigawatts and exceeds BRL 121.6 billion in investments in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Solar Cookers International – Annual Report
- Solar PV reaches 23.9 gigawatts (GW) of installed power and is now the second largest source in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports