ALER and ASAER, in partnership with MINEA and with the support of GET.invest, a European programme which aims to mobilise investment in decentralised renewable energy, supported by the European Union, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands and Austria, launched at the International Conference of Renewable Energy in Angola, last July, the National Report on Renewable Energy in Angola, available for download here.
This is the most comprehensive and updated report on the state of play of renewable energy in Angola, allowing an overview of the latest and future developments in this sector.The report includes information on the regulatory framework, resources, projects and financing of renewable energies, among others and it’s a reference document for all potential investors interested in investing in renewable energy in Angola.
Download the Report here for free.
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy