ALER and ASAER, in partnership with MINEA and with the support of GET.invest, a European programme which aims to mobilise investment in decentralised renewable energy, supported by the European Union, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands and Austria, launched at the International Conference of Renewable Energy in Angola, last July, the National Report on Renewable Energy in Angola, available for download here.
This is the most comprehensive and updated report on the state of play of renewable energy in Angola, allowing an overview of the latest and future developments in this sector.The report includes information on the regulatory framework, resources, projects and financing of renewable energies, among others and it’s a reference document for all potential investors interested in investing in renewable energy in Angola.
Download the Report here for free.
- Breakthrough growth in renewables in South-East and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia must be accelerated to end fossil dependency and boost energy security.
- Women Sustainable Energy Program
- Renewables in Angola – National Status Report 2022
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) will be hosting a panel session at the ReEnergy Africa Summit
- IX Edition of the Solar Forum – 5 and 6 October 2022￼