Experts from Solar Cookers International (SCI) attended the United Nations Conventions on Climate Change COP26 to urge governments, NGOs, investors, and scientists to recognize solar cooking as a powerful solution in global efforts to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions. While there, SCI advocated on behalf of solar cooking and the 3 billion people still cooking over open fires by holding seven press conferences featuring special guest speakers, three Side Events which included discussions at the World Health Organization and Cryosphere Pavilion, and so much more.
To see the highlights, click here:
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)