Experts from Solar Cookers International (SCI) attended the United Nations Conventions on Climate Change COP26 to urge governments, NGOs, investors, and scientists to recognize solar cooking as a powerful solution in global efforts to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions. While there, SCI advocated on behalf of solar cooking and the 3 billion people still cooking over open fires by holding seven press conferences featuring special guest speakers, three Side Events which included discussions at the World Health Organization and Cryosphere Pavilion, and so much more.
To see the highlights, click here:
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes