After closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation during late 2020, we have decided to hold the ISES Solar World Congress 2021 as an online event from 25 to 29 October 2021. Our continued concern is for the health and well-being of our community, and to avoid creating a challenging situation for the Congress participants.
This event will be a major platform for the international solar and renewable energy communities to meet and exchange ideas using a virtual format. The SWC 2021 will cover a broad range of themes and topics that reflect the unique perspectives and accomplishments in solar research and development by research institutes, industries, governments and academia.
The Congress will feature international experts addressing cutting-edge technologies and developments in markets and policies at national and regional levels. We expect to hold several forums on specific topics and to offer networking opportunities using our virtual platform.
Stay tuned for our upcoming Call for Participation which will solicit contributions from all areas of solar energy research and will provide more details about the Congress, the themes and topics and how you can participate virtually.
We look forward to welcoming you to the virtual Solar World Congress 2021!
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial