After closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation during late 2020, we have decided to hold the ISES Solar World Congress 2021 as an online event from 25 to 29 October 2021. Our continued concern is for the health and well-being of our community, and to avoid creating a challenging situation for the Congress participants.
This event will be a major platform for the international solar and renewable energy communities to meet and exchange ideas using a virtual format. The SWC 2021 will cover a broad range of themes and topics that reflect the unique perspectives and accomplishments in solar research and development by research institutes, industries, governments and academia.
The Congress will feature international experts addressing cutting-edge technologies and developments in markets and policies at national and regional levels. We expect to hold several forums on specific topics and to offer networking opportunities using our virtual platform.
Stay tuned for our upcoming Call for Participation which will solicit contributions from all areas of solar energy research and will provide more details about the Congress, the themes and topics and how you can participate virtually.
We look forward to welcoming you to the virtual Solar World Congress 2021!
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition