ISES and the IEA SHC are proud to announce first insights into the programme for EuroSun 2022 – the ISES and IEA SHC International Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry taking place in Kassel, Germany from 25-29 September 2022. 5 plenary sessions, 11 keynotes, workshops, technical tours and and a special Masters Course in Solar Energy will be presented at EuroSun
Learn more here: https://www.eurosun2022.org/
- Breakthrough growth in renewables in South-East and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia must be accelerated to end fossil dependency and boost energy security.
- Women Sustainable Energy Program
- Renewables in Angola – National Status Report 2022
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) will be hosting a panel session at the ReEnergy Africa Summit
- IX Edition of the Solar Forum – 5 and 6 October 2022￼