ISES and the IEA SHC are proud to announce first insights into the programme for EuroSun 2022 – the ISES and IEA SHC International Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry taking place in Kassel, Germany from 25-29 September 2022. 5 plenary sessions, 11 keynotes, workshops, technical tours and and a special Masters Course in Solar Energy will be presented at EuroSun
Learn more here: https://www.eurosun2022.org/
- Solar PV overcomes 27 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 134.5 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Brazil accelerates in solar PV energy and becomes the eighth largest country in the world ranking of the source, informs ABSOLAR
- ISES SWC 2023 – Deadline for submissions extended
- Spain consolidates as the country with the cheapest energy in Europe thanks to solar energy.
- GSC welcomes calls for much-needed global renewables target, supports its development by COP 28